Caring for your vehicle's appearance helps protect your investment.
Even with today’s long-lasting finishes, keeping a vehicle looking brand new is tough. Several items that can age your vehicle are dents, dings, cracked glass and dirty upholstery.
If left unattended, problems like these can lead to larger safety-related problems and more expensive repairs.
Fortunately, advances in vehicle protectants have helped solve these problems, making the fixes quicker and sometimes less expensive.
- Wash your vehicle once a week. Keeping it consistently clean prevents the damage of built-up dirt that can attack your car's finish. In areas that use road salt in winter, frequent washing can reduce the corrosive effects salt causes.
- Touch up nicks sooner rather than later. Touch-up paint won't adhere well to rust so be sure to keep some matching touch-up paint on hand so you can touch up any minor nicks, often found around door edges, before rust has a chance to form.
- Wax every six months to keep the shine and protect the paint.
- Vacuum as needed or every time you wash your car.
- Fix small windshield chips. Got a rock chip, crack, or ding in your windshield? We can have them fixed for you while your car is in for other repairs for far less cost than replacing the windshield. The repairs not only keep the chips and cracks from spreading and restore structural integrity. They also improve Clarity.