Heating & Air Conditioning
The heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC) in your vehicle help keep the inside of your vehicle comfortable in any season.
When your heating or AC goes out, it can make for extremely uncomfortable driving conditions! Our technicians are experts in both heating system repair and AC repair. Schedule an appointment now to have our team diagnose what the problem may be, and get you back on the road and driving comfortably.
To keep your car's air-conditioning system fit for the next warm summer season, run it a few times throughout the winter as you drive. This will prevent moving parts in the compressor from seizing. Also, circulating the refrigerant will help keep the seals soft and pliant.
Recommended Service for Heating & AC Repair
The following recommendations can help preserve the life of your vehicle's HVAC systems.
- We recommend a yearly inspection for your vehicle's HVAC system. Pressure testing the system tests the operation, refrigerant charge, and outlet temperatures.
- If the system is low on refrigerant, a leak test is performed to find the leak.
- A/C services also include a check of the compressor's drive belt and tension.
- Refrigerant may need to be added if your vehicle's store is low.
- Get an air quality service to kill mold and allergens that grow in the evaporator.
- A technician should also inspect the cabin air filter for air volume.