Heating & Air Conditioning
The heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC) in your vehicle help keep the inside of your vehicle comfortable in any season.
- We recommend a yearly inspection for your vehicle's HVAC system. Pressure testing the system tests the operation, refrigerant charge and outlet temperatures
- If the system is low on refrigerant, a leak test is performed to find the leak.
- A/C services also include a check of the compressor's drive belt and tension.
- Refrigerant may need to be added.
- Air quality service to kill mold and allergens that grow in the evaporator.
- Inspect the cabin air filter for air volume.
- To keep your car's air-conditioning system fit for the next warm season, run it a few times throughout the winter. This will prevent moving parts in the compressor from seizing. Also, circulating the refrigerant will help keep the seals soft and pliant.